Terms & Conditions "Win free candles for a year" - The Candle Club
- The 'Win free candle promotion for a year' is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Meta (instagram & facebook)
- Participants - This promotion is for participants in the Netherlands and Belgium of 18 years or older. If you are under 18 you must have demonstrable permission from your parents or guardian to participate. You must have a valid email address to participate in this promotion. The only way to participate is digitally, by filling in the form. All website users who have registered for the 'Win a year of free candle promotion' during the promotion period as mentioned below will be regarded as "Participant".
Excluded from participation are: (i) employees of The Candle Club or of The Candle Club affiliated and associated companies, (ii) any other person involved in the organization of the promotion, and (iii) close relatives of (i) ) or (ii) named persons;
- Participation - Participation is free. The duration of this promotion is from January 17, 2022 (00:01 AM) to January 31, 2022 (23:59 PM). Participation in this promotion takes place exclusively by electronic means. To be eligible to win a Prize, a Participant (i) must have a valid facebook and/or instagram account by January 31, 2022 (11:59 PM). They also agree to the (privacy) conditions when they participate in the promotion.
- Organization - This promotion is organized by The Candle Club with its registered office at Du Perronlaan 56, 1422CS Uithoorn, The Netherlands, and with registration number 56231113 (hereinafter referred to as "Organiser" or "The Candle Club");
- Change - The Candle Club reserves the right to terminate the promotion at any time without justification and/or to unilaterally change the communicated rules, prices, promotion period and conditions. In all cases not provided for in these terms and conditions, The Candle Club will decide in its reasonableness and discretion;
- Winner – From the Participants of this promotion who are eligible to win a Prize, the winner of the promotion will be randomly selected by The Candle Club on February 1, 2022. Each Participant is only eligible for the prize once. The Candle Club will announce the winner via Instagram and Facebook and will contact the winner no later than February 2, 2022 (via a DM) with the request to share his/her details so that The Candle Club can send him/her the prize. The winner is obliged to respond substantively (with address details) to the notification by email as soon as possible and no later than February 7, 2022, failing which his/her right to the prize will expire and The Candle Club may designate an alternative winner. In such event, the original winner will have no further claim for the prize or any compensation or compensation. The Prize will then be sent to the winner by The Candle Club within a reasonable time. This prize under this promotion is strictly personal, non-transferable and not exchangeable for cash or any other compensation. Furthermore, The Candle Club is not obliged to communicate or correspond about the outcome of this promotion.
Prize – Win free candles for a year with a total sales value of €449. This will be sent quarterly in 4 parts.
Each quarter the price is sent free of charge in a surprising package with different types of candles.
The prize will be sent in 4 parts on the following dates.
1And share: February 14, 2022
2And share: April 4, 2022
3And part: July 4, 2022
4And part: October 3, 2022
- Liability – Except in the case of fraud or willful misconduct, The Candle Club cannot be held liable for any damage that a participant may suffer as a result of or as a result of participation in the promotion or receipt or use of the prize, including but not limited to damage resulting from the inability to participate or being excluded from the promotion for whatever reason and/or the eligibility of, a defect in or non-conformity of the prize;
- Exclusion – The Candle Club has the right to exclude a Participant from this promotion - and thus the chance of winning a Prize - if the Participant has provided incorrect, incomplete, unclear or misleading information or otherwise commits or attempts to deceive to commit. Mass entries, entries by or through third parties or associations, macros or other automated means and entries that do not fully comply with the requirements of the Promotion Terms are excluded. When a Participant uses or manipulates a computer system to circumvent the Promotion Terms, for example through the use of "scripts", manipulation of IP addresses, the use of identity or log-in data of third parties, the use of any other automated means to obtain additional to generate entries, and any other use not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, such Entrant and all such entries will be excluded from the promotion. In all such cases, any award of a prize will be null and void.
- Applicable law - The promotion is governed by Dutch law and all disputes in connection with the promotion that cannot be settled amicably fall under the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals in Amsterdam.
- Applicability of conditions - By participating in the promotion, the participant expressly accepts these conditions.